Friday, April 26, 2019

TGIF Challenge 209...All About Sepia:

It is Challenge day!  Who needs a jumping off point to create something today?!  🙋  That is what I love about doing challenges...it gives me a little direction on where to take a project.  And today is definitely a challenge for me.  I don't love browns, but you will see that's kinda the challenge.  😀 

First up...here is my card:


Colors: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink Pads: Whisper White
Cardstock/Papers Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Stamps: Lemon Zest
Tools: Big Shot, Subtle Embossing Folder
Accessories: Gold Thread, Metallics Sequin Assortment

And here is the challenge:


Who wants to play with some Sepia Tones?!  It turned out to be pretty fun...even though it felt like a challenge in the beginning.  😁

Here are the photos of the details:


I stamped the lemons in Whisper White, and then let it dry.  Then sponged with some Crumb Cake ink. 


And a splattering of sequins always makes me happy!  Hee.

Thanks so much for visiting!  I can't wait to see what you make!  Head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog to play along!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

1 comment:

Melinda Watson said...

I love this card!! Definitely "out of the box"

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...