Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Tickled Pink With Fabulous Flamingo...

I played around with another watercolor technique today!  It was so much fun and SO EASY!  You may have seen this photo that I posted on my Instagram and Facebook story...


Well...now I am sharing the card I made!  Melody Hyde, at Hammond and Penny, shared this technique and I had to try it.  😍 All you do is stamp your images onto watercolor paper, and then spritz with water!  The colors all bleed and give you a fun watercolor look!  Then zap it with a Heat Tool to dry it quick.  (*Note:  I did add a little extra ink with an Aqua Painter to the Coastal Cabana water.)  



Colors: Coastal Cabana, Lemon Lime Twist, Flirty Flamingo, Powder Pink
Ink Pads: Coastal Cabana, Lemon Lime Twist, Flirty Flamingo, Powder Pink, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Thick Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Watercolor Paper
Stamps: Fabulous Flamingo
Tools: Big Shot, Seaside Embossing Folder, Heat Tool, Aqua Painter
Accessories: Whisper White Embossing Powder, Linen Thread, Powder Pink Mini Ruffled Ribbon, Iridescent Sequin Assortment

And side note...I LOVE this stamp set!  Sadly, it is retiring.  😭  So get it while you can!  Cause it is a gorgeous one!  

Here are some more photos of the details:




Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions on anything!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...