Friday, April 5, 2019

More Tropical Love...

Sharing some more tropical love today!  I did the same watercolor technique as I made on the card I shared in THIS POST.  I love it so much...so I tried it on a little gift bag here:



ColorsCoastal Cabana, Lemon Lime Twist, Petal Pink
Ink Pads: Coastal Cabana, Soft Suede, Lemon Lime Twist, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Basic Black, Watercolor Paper, Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Beach Happy
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Dies, Triple Banner Punch, Heat Tool, Aqua Painter
Accessories: Linen Thread, Metallic Ribbon Combo (Petal Pink), Gold Library Clips, Striped Treat Bags, Whisper White Embossing Powder

Tip for the water:  I spritzed the waves with water after I stamped it, and then I also added a little more color with my Aqua Painter and Coastal Cabana ink pad. 

Palm trees and oceans make my heart happy.  So grateful I can bring it into my stamp room...since I don't live anywhere near the beach. But doesn't this make you feel all tropical regardless of where you live?! ...


It sure does for me!  😀  Thanks so much for visiting!!!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

2 comments:

StinkerbellSteph said...

This is soooooo cute!! And your fussy cutting skills are perfection!

Design With Ink said...

Awwwwww! Thanks Steph!!! You are so kind! I appreciate it!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...