Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Needlepoint Thank You...April Club Card:

So I posted a thank you card I made with the Needlepoint Nook Suite awhile back in THIS POST.  I kinda loved it.  I decided that was what I wanted to make for our club card for April...just switched up a little.  The colors were what I changed and I'm kinda loving the softer look it gives this card:



Colors: Petal Pink, Berry Burst, Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, Gray Granite
Ink Pads: Berry Burst, Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, Memento Black
Cardstock/Papers Petal Pink, Shimmer White, Daffodil Delight, Floral Romance Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Needle & Thread
Tools: Big Shot, Petal Burst Embossing Folder, Needlepoint Elements Dies, Pretty Label Punch
Accessories: Basic Self-Adhesive Sequins, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Gray Granite 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon

What do you think?!  First of all...that Gray Granite ribbon has my heart.  It's so gorgeous and so much fun to work with.  And I just have been loving this Needle & Thread Stamp Set.  It gives such fun detail with very little work.  Win-win!!!


I also love the different sized layers and the slanted layout. 

Thanks so much for visiting!  What is your favorite part of the card?!  I hope you enjoy and this card inspires you in some way today!  Please let me know if you have any questions!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...