Thursday, April 18, 2019

Inspiring Easter Time!!

I can't believe this week is Easter!  About time I finally used this stamp set!  Haha.  This is the You're Inspiring Stamp Set that is in the Annual Catalog.  And it is perfect for all things Springtime and Easter! 




Colors: Coastal Cabana, Lemon Lime Twist, Calypso Coral, Pineapple Punch
Ink Pads: Lemon Lime Twist, Pineapple Punch, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Shimmery White, Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper
Stamps: You're Inspiring
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Classic Label Punch, Heat Tool, Aqua Painter
Accessories: Whisper White Embossing Powder, Linen Thread, Lustrous White Mini Gable Boxes

I loved using this stamp set for my little Easter gift for my club gals.  (The boxes have some Easter candy in it.)  These Mini Gable Boxes are so amazing.  And SADLY...they are retiring.  😭 They will not be in the new catalog.  So get them while you can!

I did some more watercoloring...because apparently I just really can't stop... but it was the perfect thing to do with these fun daffodils.  💖


I honestly just hurried and colored all of these so don't look close!  But that's what I love about watercoloring...no perfection needed!!!  But really...can you even get enough of these cute boxes?!!


Or can you ever get enough of a fun embossed sentiment?!?!


I know I can't!  Haha.  I hope you are inspired by this box!  I may need to whip some more of these up!! 




Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...