Thursday, April 4, 2019

Gingham Butterfly Blooms...

I love the cute little Mini Pizza Boxes that are in Stampin' Up!'s Annual Catalog.  They are so much fun to decorate and wrap any small gift or treat in.



Colors: Grapefruit Grove, Night of Navy, Pineapple Punch, Lemon Lime Twist, Gray Granite
Ink Pads: Gray Granite, Memento Black
Cardstock/Papers:  Gray Granite, Night of Navy, Pineapple Punch, Lemon Lime Twist,Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Butterfly Gala
Tools: Tailored Tag Punch, Bitty Blooms Punch Pack
Accessories: Mini Pizza Boxes, Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon

This was quick and easy to make...which is a win-win!  Just some Designer Series Paper, punches, and ribbon!  I just LOVE those little bloom punches!  πŸ’–


Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Use Your Stash! With Sunny Summer Fun!

Today is a fun Use Your Stash Hop! with a super fun theme ... Sunny Summer!  So I went all in!  I used the Rays of Light and Sharing Sunshin...