Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Watercoloring With Needlepoint...

I have been having a lot of fun with the Needlepoint Nook Suite.  I decided to add a little watercoloring to the mix with this card:



Colors: Gray Granite, Berry Burst, Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, Powder Pink
Ink Pads: Powder Pink, Berry Burst, Granny Apple Green, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Gray Granite, Shimmery White, Pool Party, Needlepoint Nook Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Needle & Thread
Tools: Pretty Label Punch, Big Shot, Needlepoint Elements Dies
Accessories: Metallics Sequin Assortment, Tea Room Ribbon Combo Pack
 
I love that big floral stitched die that is in the background of the card.  It didn't pop enough for me, so that is why I added a little watercoloring to the mix.  I kinda really like the addition.  But...I am obsessed with watercoloring these days.  Hee.  Then love that little bundle of flowers...I may have a few more cards to share where I made just about the same bundle.  😊 


This was a pretty simple card to make, but loving all the layers.  Layers kinda make my heart happy.  😍  I love those sequins also.  They are from the Metallics pack.  It is a fun iridescent.  Swoon!



What is your favorite part of this card?!  Who else likes watercoloring as much as me?!  😀

Let me know if you have any questions!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...