Friday, March 29, 2019

TGIF Challenge 205...Party Bonus!

It's FRIDAY!  Which means it is TGIF Challenge day!!!  🙌  And I'm loving this challenge because it's all about a party!  First up...here is my party card:


ColorsMango Melody, Melon Mambo, Pineapple Punch, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink Pads: Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana, Mango Melody, Memento Black, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Basic Black, Watercolor Paper  Brights Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Balloon Celebration, Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Tools: Balloon Bouquet Punch, Big Shot, Sparkle Embossing Folder, Heat Tool, Aqua Painter
Accessories: Iridescent Sequin Assortment, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Basic Black Baker's Twine, Colored Doilies

So does it make you want to party?!  Hee.  And now here is your official challenge:

    

Kinda fun, huh?!  The balloons are definitely the star of the show on this card.  I pretty much didn't care a ton about the rest of this card because I just couldn't stop looking at these balloons.  😂


To create the balloons, I just watercolored on some watercolor paper, stamped my balloons, and punched out.  What can I say?  I am watercolor obsessed these days.  😀  Here is one more look:


I hope you enjoyed this card!  Now come play along with us!  Head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog to play along!!!  Can't wait to see what you make!

And thank YOU for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...