Friday, March 8, 2019

More Than Words Wishes!!!

I LOVE the NEWLY RELEASED "More Than Words" stamp set!  It was released with the Story Label Punch as well...and they are fantastic!  Click HERE to see the flyer that has all the newly released Sale-A-Bration Coordination products! 

Here is a fun birthday card so you can see the stamp set & punch in action! 


I love the colors of this card!  What do you think?!

Colors: Coastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo, Pineapple Punch, Mango Melody
Ink Pads: Coastal Cabana, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Basic Black, Coastal Cabana, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Brights Designer Series Paper
Stamps: More Than Words
Tools: Story Label Punch, Bitty Blooms Punch Pack, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch, Heat Tool
Accessories: Whisper White Embossing Powder, Linen Thread


I have to admit that I am a little obsessed with the Whisper White embossing onto Black cardstock these days.  I think it adds just such a fun pop!  Do you do this also?!   And those flower blooms...I LOVE THEM!!!!!


I love the impact stamping the greeting over and over creates...too much fun!!!


I hope you enjoy this card!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!!  Let me know if you have any questions!


Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...