Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Falling Flowers Meets Giggle...

I have mentioned this before, but I 💕 LOVE LOVE LOVE 💕 the Part of My Story Sale-a-Bration Stamp Set.  The sentiment, "Let's Get Together and Giggle"...ARE YOU SERIOUS?!  Can't get enough of it!  I want ALL the cards with this sentiment.  Haha.  So used one of the Annual Catalog stamp sets, Falling Flowers, with that sentiment to make this card:


Colors: Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Lemon Lime Twist, Coastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo
Ink Pads: Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Lemon Lime Twist, Coastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Thick Whisper White, Watercolor Paper, Wood Textures Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Falling Flowers, Part Of My Story
Tools: Story Label Punch, Daisy Punch (for notches on side of paper to hold the Linen Thread), May Flowers Dies, Heat Tool
Accessories: Whisper White Embossing Powder, Linen Thread, Basic Rhinestones
 
I have been a little obsessed with watercoloring these days, in case you have noticed.  Hee.  So I decided this time I wanted to watercolor some floral images.  First I embossed the florals onto some scrap Watercolor Paper I had laying around.  Then I just used some ink & an Aqua Painter to color the images in...


After it dried, I just used the coordinating dies ~ May Flowers ~ to cut out all the flowers & layered them with the greeting.  This greeting makes me SOOOOOO happy!  Here are some photos of the details:




I also stamped one of the flowers from the stamp set in Crumb Cake ink onto the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper.  (This paper is a FABULOUS purchase because it can be used for ANY style, ANY occasion, with ANY stamp set.  LOVE LOVE this paper...just FYI.  😁) 

Let me know if you have any questions!  Would love to hear from you!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

2 comments:

Melinda Watson said...

I love that you have used an almost “forgotten” stamp set. Way fun card!! ❤️

Design With Ink said...

I know, Melinda! I saw that the other day and was like....OH I LOVE THIS! We are breaking this out again! It's one of my faves. Thanks for noticing! <3 Hee.

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...