Sunday, March 31, 2019

More Than Words Wishes...

It's the last day of Sale-A-Bration!  Which means it is the last day to earn the Designer Series Paper that I used in this card & treat below!  It is also the last day to get this stamp set & coordinating punch, More Than Words & Story Label Punch, as part of the Sale-A-Bration Coordination fun!  So let me know if you need any help getting these cute things in your hands!  Because look how cute this little bundle is:


ColorsFlirty Flamingo, Pineapple Punch, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green
Ink Pads: Flirty Flamingo, Pineapple Punch, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Memento Black
Cardstock/Papers Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, Watercolor Paper, Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Butterfly Gala, More Than Words
Tools: Story Label Punch, Butterfly Duet Punch, Heat Tool, Big Shot, Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder
Accessories: Metallics Sequins Assortment, All My Love Ribbon Pack (Flirty Flamingo), Coastal Cabana/Granny Apple Green Reversible Ribbon, 2"x8" Cello Bags, Gold Embossing Powder

I'm kind of in love.  The butterflies were SO. MUCH. FUN. to make!  Want to see how I did it?!  First, I just watercolored on a piece of Watercolor Paper in Flirty Flamingo, Pineapple Punch, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green:


Then I just stamped my butterflies:


Punch out and VOILA:


Fun rainbow butterflies!!!  πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜  Here is the card again:


I LOVE the greeting on this!  It is from the More Than Words stamp set. There is that big "Wishes" stamp, and then there is another stamp that adds the detail to the bottom of the big "WISHES" word.  So I just stamped that with VersaMark and embossed with gold embossing powder.  Love!!!!


I seriously love these butterflies SOOOOOO much!!!!


This little chocolate treat that coordinates has my heart as well.


I love the gold detail on this punched piece.  I punched it out, and then just swiped the Story Label Punch piece with VersaMark ink.  Then added some Gold Embossing Powder.  SOOO cute!


Add some ribbons and some butterflies and you have a fun little topper to your treat!  PS...yes...I curled this ribbon.  It is the Flirty Flamingo Ribbon from the All My Love Ribbon Pack.  I just wrapped it around a pen, and then heat set it a little to set the curl.  Kinda love this little detail.

I hope you enjoyed these projects!  Please let me know if you have any questions or need help ordering any supplies to help you make your projects!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  πŸ‘ 😍 πŸ™Œ  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...