Thursday, March 28, 2019

Shimmery Butterfly Love...

Guess what?!  The Butterfly Duet Punch is back in stock!!!  πŸ™Œ  So why not celebrate a little and share this card with you?!  πŸ˜€  I made it awhile ago and I think it is one of my very favorites...


ColorsMelon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, Coastal Cabana, Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo
Ink Pads: Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, Coastal Cabana, Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo, Memento Black, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Basic Black, Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Butterfly Gala
Tools: Butterfly Duet Punch, Tailored Tag Punch, Palette Knives, Heat Tool
Accessories: Basics Rhinestones, Shimmery White Embossing Paste, Silver Thread, Whisper White Embossing Powder

Coloring these butterflies was my favorite part.  It was so easy and so much fun!  I just used a sponge dauber & ink pads--and just dabbed that ink right on the stamped butterflies.  It isn't a clean method of coloring...but you just punch it out and voila! Fabulous butterflies!  Here is a photo of the process:



Look at all those fun butterflies.  I have to also mention this Shimmery White Embossing Paste background.  πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ I LOVE it!  I used the Pattern Party Decorative Masks & the paste to add those fun shimmery bricks.



Hope you enjoy this card!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  And let me know if you need this Butterfly Gala Bundle...get the stamp set & the punch!  Just a few more days to earn the Designer Paper that I used also (the black & white stripe) FOR FREE!!!  It is the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper.

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...