Monday, March 18, 2019

A Bold Lasting Lily for March Club!!!

It was club time last week!  I sure do love my monthly club group!  Want to know another group I love?!  Well...my Artisan Design Team group!  They are one fabulous group of ladies!  Why am I talking about both of these fabulous groups in this post?!  Well...one of my fabulous Artisan Design Team gals--Emma Goddard--designed a FABULOUS card using the Lasting Lily Stamp Set and I just HAD to have my club group gals make one!  I simplified it, and you can see Emma's card HERE, but here is the card we made at my club group this past week:



Colors: Calypso Coral, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink Pads: Calypso Coral, Lemon Lime Twist, Memento Black
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Basic Black
Stamps: Lasting Lily
Tools: Big Shot, Country Floral Embossing Folder, Lily Framelits, Story Label Punch
Accessories: Metallics Sequin Assortment, Linen Thread

I just LOVED that lily on black!  Gorgeous, right?!  I would never have thought of that!  Thank you, Emma!


Just look at the image!  Ink and stamp just one time--and you get so much gorgeous detail!!!  😍


This embossing folder just has my heart as well!  You can earn it FREE with a $50 order before March 31st--or it sells out!  Whatever comes first.



Hope you enjoy this card!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  And thanks again, Emma, for sharing your talent!  You are amazing!!!

Thanks for visiting!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...