Friday, November 9, 2018

30th Year On Stage Begins...with gifts!!!

If you aren't following me on Facebook or Instagram yet, YOU NEED TO!  I am sharing highlights from Stampin' Up!'s 30th year On Stage (convention) celebration!!!  Just search for Design With Ink and follow along!!!  We are having a blast!!!

Today I wanted to share one of the gifts I made for this event!  I made a whole lot of these because I made them for a fun gift swap I was in and also made some other so pass out to friends.  I am SOOOOO thankful for all the friendships I have made through Stampin' Up and so I love to have little goodies to pass out. Want to see?!?!  First photo is from the gift swap I was in. I'm kind of in love with these.  😍


ColorsWhisper White, Night of Navy, Melon Mambo, Powder Pink, Shaded Spruce, Soft Sea Foam
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Night of Navy, Soft Sea Foam, Shaded Spruce, Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Abstract Impressions
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes, Sprig Punch, Petal Burst Embossing Folder
Accessories: Linen Thread, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

How cute is this?!  I basically copied myself for this.  I posted THESE awhile ago, and thought it would be perfect for this purpose!  But this time I used the Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper pack.  Totally swooning over this!


 I just love all the patterns and colors!  Look at some of them before I filled them...





Photo overload because I can't get enough.  Haha.  Want to see more?!  😀



This sprig punch is pretty much my favorite.  Love the little accent it adds behind things.  Such a fun and easy element.  😍😍😍  If you don't have this yet...my professional opinion is that you need it.  😁

Then look how cute it is with either candy or a fun gift in it...

 
I just love this so much, in case you couldn't tell.  😉  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...