Monday, November 19, 2018

November Club Project...Gable Christmas Tool Box:

Have you seen the Mini Gable Boxes in the Annual Catalog?  I LOVE them so much, and I love them even more now.  I saw a project like this done by my friend, Wendy, and I totally fell in love.  So I wanted to teach my club gals how to make them.  Want to see how cute this is?!  😀


ColorsWhisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Soft Sea Foam
Cardstock/Papers Soft Sea Foam, Garden Green, Dashing Along Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Nothing Sweeter, Merry Christmas To All
Tools: Big Shot,Sweetly Stitched Framelits, 2" Circle Punch, Classic Label Punch
Accessories: Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine, Silver Mini Gable Boxes

Sooooo...do you agree?!  Is it just not so stinking cute?!  A tool box made from the Silver Mini Gable Boxes!!! 

I just love this little thing...




And this stitched tree....seriously...😍😍😍. 


Hope you enjoy this project!  Let me know if you have any questions!!!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...