Monday, November 26, 2018

On Stage Swapping...With Butterflies Galore!

Yes, I still have lots to share from the On Stage event that I went to earlier this month.  (On Stage is Stampin' Up's convention.  This year was the 30th anniversary celebration.)  Today I want to share one of the swap projects I did.  This swap was with my TGIF Design Team.  I LOVE these girls!   We did a 3D item swap this time.  I need to share all the swaps I received...because they are so beautiful!  Today I am just sharing the swap I made.  If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram...you saw this sneak peek photo I posted before I went to On Stage:


(And if you don't follow me...you should!  :-)  Instagram is @designwithink and Facebook is just Design With Ink.)  Isn't that pile of beautiful Melon Mambo butterflies just so much fun?!  I love them! 

Well...it's about time I show the final project!   Here it is:




Colors: Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Lemon Lime Twist
Cardstock/Papers Lemon Lime Twist, Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Watercolor Paper, Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Detailed With Love, Banners For You
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Springtime Impressions Thinlits, Bunch of Banners Framelits, Heat Tool
Accessories: Linen Thread, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Brusho Crystal Color, Metallic Pearls, Gold Library Clips, Striped Treat Bags


I truly love this bag!  The stitched circle part is kinda my fave:


The watercolor wash is done with Brusho.  Those magic crystals are captivating. So much fun to use!!!  Here are just a few more up-close pics of the details:


What do you think?!  Want to make one yourself?!  You should! 

Look at how fun they are all piled together:



Please let me know if you have any questions!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Would love to hear what you think! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...