Wednesday, November 14, 2018

T-Shirt Tag to Name Tag...

I just got back from Stampin' Up!'s On Stage event...their convention.  And it was the 30 year celebration!  And What. A. Blast!!! that it was.  I have SOOOO much to share about the event...and I promise that I will!  (If you follow me on social media...you have heard some of the excitement.  If you don't follow me yet...just search for Design With Ink and come follow along!  😀)  But today I wanted to share a fun little project I did before the convention.  My upline had a big team event while we were there, and we ordered team t-shirts and everything.  Well...she wanted me to make a tag for the shirts, that would double as the name tag for our event.  Challenge accepted!  Want to see it?! 


Here I am holding my shirt with the tag on it!  How fun is that?!  Love a cute little rolled shirt with some handmade bling on there!  Check out the tag...


ColorsWhisper White, Pool Party, Basic Black, Silver
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Pool Party, Shimmery White, Basic Black, Silver Glimmer Paper, Silver Foil Paper
Stamps: NONE!
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Celebrate You Thinlit Dies, Tin Tile Embossing Folder, Sprig Punch
Accessories: Silver & Pool Party Baker's Twine
 
It was easily tied onto the shirt and then you could pin it onto your shirt for your name tag.  And can we talk about the Sprig Punch?!  Oh man!  I use this one ALL the time!!!  It's a winner for sure! 



And one more shot...


And look how cute they all are...



And then the table of shirts...


I so hope you enjoy!  Do you wrap all your t-shirts like this?!  😀  Thanks so much for visiting!  Would love to hear what you think!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...