Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Tropical Gifts...

Have you seen Stampin' Up!'s NEW ANNUAL CATALOG yet??!?!?!  If so....can you guess what my favorite suite is?!?!?

Wellllllll...it's kind of a well know fact that I LOVE the beach & all things tropical.  SOOOOO...if you guessed the Tropical Escape suite...you are correct!!!  It is my TOTAL FAVORITE!!!  It. Is. Amazing!!!  😍 So when I sat down to wrap the gift I was giving to the gals (cause it's really all about the packaging) in my club (because a new annual catalog deserves a celebration and a celebration deserves a gift, right?!  😀)...I couldn't help but reach for this fabulous suite of products!!!  And I am swooning a bit over how it all came together.  (Is that ok to say for something you made?!)  Want to see?!...



ColorsWhisper White, Blushing Bride, Basic Black, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce, Soft Sea Foam
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Basic Black, Soft Sea Foam, Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Tropical Chic, Stitched All Around
Tools: Big Shot, Tropical Thinlits, Stitched Shapes, Heat Tool
Accessories: Linen Thread, Gold Faceted Gems

What do you think?  I made a little pouch using the papers to hold a package of the FABULOUS new Kraft pillow boxes!!! 😍😍😍


I wanted to use a bunch of different papers.  Don't they all look so cute?!?!


Then check out the pouch without the pillow boxes inside...



You will be seeing a lot with this Tropical Escape suite from me because I'm not sure I will ever get enough.  And the sentiment I used here (from Stitched All Around Bundle) is my ABSOLUTE favorite of the whole catalog!  So plan on me using this a lot also.  Hee.

And yes...I stitched these pouches together because I thought that added so much to the cuteness...


I am NOT a seamstress in the least...sewing paper in a straight line is about all I can do!  Haha.  But I love the little touch that it adds.

So what do you think about this suite?!


Would love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks so much for visiting!  Hope you enjoy!!!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...