Friday, June 22, 2018

Clover Sea of Textures Gable Box...

Allow me to introduce you (or help you get better acquainted) to another NEW In Color!  This one is called "Call Me Clover." It's a super fun & bright green...but this project I actually toned it down a little...


ColorsWhisper White, Call Me Clover, Flirty Flamingo, Soft Sea Foam, Crumb Cake
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Call Me Clover, Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo
Stamps: Sea of Textures
Tools: Big Shot, Under the Sea Framelits
Accessories: Linen Thread, Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins, Lustrous White Mini Gable Boxes

What do you think about this bundle?!  Have you used it yet?!  In case you were wondering my opinion...it's FANTASTIC!  It is the "Sea of Textures" stamp set & the "Under the Sea" framelits.  😍😍😍  Now I love the ocean and all things involved with that--so it's kinda obvious that I would like it.  HOWEVER...in real life...I would hate to see an octopus.  I think those sucker arms are completely disgusting.  But on this box...I'm in love.  Hee.  But look how cute he is...


If you are wonder how I colored him...I just inked him in Soft Sea Foam first.  Then took a little sponge dauber, dipped it into the Call Me Clover ink pad, an pounced lightly on parts of the octopus.  I love how he turned out! 


Also...have you noticed that the NEW Stampin' Up! catalog not only has the Silver Mini Gable Boxes, but there is also a new WHITE one!  And it's a SHIMMERY white!  It's gorgeous.  Hard to photograph but truly stunning in real life. 


I just love all the layers of texture.  Makes my heart happy. 

Hope you enjoy this project!  Please let me know if you have any questions! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

1 comment:

Alix Hills said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...