Friday, June 8, 2018

TGIF Challenge 163: Inspiring With Pineapple...

It's Challenge Day! YAY!!!  Also...it's summertime for us, finally.  This has been our first week of summer!  I am super excited to have a break from school...we all need to just relax and play in some sun!  However...I do need to find my summer groove because without the consistent school schedule...my brain can apparently turn to mush.  πŸ˜‚  Anyone relate?!

In honor of summer being here...how about a SUPER fun & BRIGHT card for this weeks TGIF Challenge?!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the new In Color, Pineapple Punch.  SUCH a fun and bright yellow...and the name....well, I love pineapples and all things tropical.  πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜  So this is a winner for me, for sure!  Check how much fun this color is:


ColorsWhisper White, Lemon Lime Twist, Coastal Cabana, Pineapple Punch, Grapefruit Grove
Cardstock/Papers Pineapple Punch, Grapefruit Grove, Coastal Cabana, Shimmery White, In Color 2018-2020 Designer Series Paper
Stamps: You're Inspiring
Tools: Big Shot, Basket Weave Embossing Folder
Accessories: Nature's Twine (Grapefruit Grove color)


What do you think?!  And the challenge is super fun this week.  It's a sketch challenge, and I copied it exactly...just added some twine.  I LOVE sketch challenges because it gives me an easy thing to do that just lets me play with my fun supplies.  πŸ˜


***Here is a little tip on the twine I used.  This is the Grapefruit Grove (also a new In Color!) twine from the Nature's Twine pack.  However...the twine was a bit thicker than I wanted, so I just cut the length I needed and then pulled out one of the strands.  Thinner twine with a fun texture, and more bang for your buck!!!  Yay!


Isn't that fun?!

A little detail that is hard to catch in the photograph is that the white is the Shimmery White cardstock.  Oh how I love this subtle shimmer.  πŸ’“


Have you used this cardstock?!  If you haven't...give it a try and let me know what you think!  It's pretty fantastic!!!

I hope you enjoy this challenge!  Head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog to participate!  Can't wait to see what you make!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

πŸ‘ YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...