Thursday, June 14, 2018

June Club Card...Tropical Love:

Club day!!!!  I, of course, had to keep going with the Tropical theme for club (see the gift I made them HERE) because I LOVE IT SO MUCH!  😁  And I knew my club gals would also.  So here is the card we made:



ColorsWhisper White, Lemon Lime Twist, Shaded Spruce, Blushing Bride
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Thick Whisper White, Blushing Bride
Stamps: Tropical Chic
Tools: NONE!
Accessories: Silver & Petal Pink Baker's Twine, Colored Doilies, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
 
I'm not sure I can begin to express how much I love this Tropical suite.  Look at those leaves!!  And that little doily piece is quickly becoming a favorite.  It is from the new pack of doilies...one side has a fun color and the other side is white.  Love them! 


And this twine is pretty amazing as well.  This is the Silver & Petal Pink Baker's Twine.  So pretty!!!!


I hope you enjoy this card.  This is a super fun layout that you could use with so many stamp sets, colors, etc!  Give it a try and let me know what you think! 

Please let me know if you need help with anything or if you have any questions!  Thanks for visiting!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...