Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Wishing With Blended Seasons...

I'm pretty much all heart-eyed over this card I made with the "Color Your Season" exclusive products.  (Only available through the end of August...or while supplies last if they run out before then!)  So had to share it with  you...



ColorsGray Granite, Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Gorgeous Grape
Cardstock/Papers Gray Granite, Basic Black, Watercolor Paper, Vellum Cardstock
Stamps: Blended Seasons
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Seasons Framelits, Tailored Tag Punch, Heat Tool
Accessories: Gorgeous Grape 1/4" Mini Striped Ribbon, Whisper White Embossing Powder

How fun is this one?!  I actually cut the label out of the card front, and stamped and adhere the flowers to the inside of the card (using dimensionals), so you could see it through the label window on the front of the card.


Just a fun detail that adds some interest.


I love that greeting and the layered elements to it.  That ribbon is SOOOOO 😍😍😍!!

The flower image is colored with the Watercolor Pencils that are available in this exclusive special this month.  And I stamped it onto Watercolor Paper and then colored over the flowers with Wink of Stella glimmer brush.  Just look at the fun shimmer...


I sure hope you enjoyed this card!  Please let me know if you have any questions!!!

Thanks for visiting!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...