Tuesday, August 7, 2018

2018-2020 In Color Frenzy...

Back in April I posted a card that I was pretty much in love with.  Well...I decided this would be the perfect card to make again to showcase the NEW In Colors.  (Click HERE to see the original.)  So I CASE'd myself.  😀 (Copy & Share Everything)  What do you think?!


ColorsWhisper White, Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover, Blueberry Bushel, Gray Granite
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White Thick, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover, Blueberry Bushel, Gray Granite
Stamps: Stitched All Around, Banners For You
Tools: Pattern Party Decorative Masks, Palette Knives, Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Bunch of Banners Framelits
Accessories: Shimmery White Embossing Paste, Linen Thread, Sequins, Pearlized Doilies
 
I have to admit...I LOVE THESE CARDS!  They make my heart SUPER smile!  😍

Want to see them all close-up?!  Well here you go! 

First up is Lovely Lipstick...


Grapefruit Grove...


Pineapple Punch...





Call Me Clover...


Blueberry Bushel...


And here is a close-up of the focal point...


Shimmery Embossing Paste is SOOOO much fun to use!  If you haven't tried it, give it a try!  Would love to see what you do!  Hope you enjoy looking at these cards as much as I loved making them!  💕

And one last view of them all...


Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!!!  


Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...