Friday, August 17, 2018

Pick Me! Pick Me!!!

SOOOOO...I am fortunate to be able to attend Stampin' Up!'s On Stage event in November.  This is going to be a HUGE convention to celebrate Stampin' Up!'s 30th year!!!!!  I seriously can't even wait!  We are going to have a blast!!  Why am I telling you this?!  Well...Stampin' Up! is looking for display stampers...who get to make projects with new products for all to view...and this is part of the application process!  So you get to view a compilation of some of my latest fave projects I've done!  Hope you enjoy!!!

A few card samples:






A few 3D items:




And how about a scrapbook layout?!?!  


Well I hope you enjoyed these projects!  Please let me know if you have any questions on anything!  And wish me luck!  💕  Thanks so much for visiting!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...