Saturday, August 18, 2018

Thank You, Blended Seasons!

I LOVE the Exclusive "Blended Seasons" bundle offered only this month!  It's amazing!!!  Click HERE to check it out! I have another card I made using this bundle to share with you today!  Because I can't stop using these stamps & framelits!!!



ColorsCoastal Cabana, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White, Basic Black
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White Thick, Coastal Cabana, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black, Watercolor Paper, Vellum Cardstock, Gold Glimmer
Stamps: Blended Seasons
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Seasons Framelits, Tufted Embossing Folder, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch, Aqua Painter
Accessories: Linen Thread, Iridescent Sequin Assortment

What do you think?!  This one is pretty simple and can I express just how much I LOVE doing a fun watercolor wash?!  I LOVE IT!!  Do you like it?  I've been thinking about making a video on how you do it...would that be helpful?! 

Cause look how pretty...


I love the color variation and how you can stamp over it for a fun effect!  So much fun!  And those vellum die-cuts & gold scallop-y layer just add so much pizazz. 




I hope you enjoy this card!  I know I had fun making it!  And did you know that you can get an extra FREE $12 in product from me this week just for ordering this bundle?!?!?!?  So you could get the Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2 for FREE!!  (These are actually $12.50, but I will allow that if you order this bundle.  😀 ) Check out my blog post HERE!!! 


Let me know if you have any questions!  Would be happy to help with any of your papercrafting needs!  Thanks so much for visiting! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...