Monday, August 13, 2018

Club Project Time...With Stitched Seasons!

I'm not sure I can adequately express just how much I love the stitched labels that are in the Stitched Seasons framelits that are ONLY available THIS MONTH!!!  (Click HERE to see the flyer!!!)  I wanted to make sure my club members knew just how much I loved them also...so we used them for a fun little box this month for club...



ColorsCoastal Cabana, Pineapple Punch, Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist

Cardstock/Papers Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Shimmer White, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black, Brights 6x6 Designer Series Paper

Stamps: Lemon Zest, All Things Thanks, Artisan Textures

Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Seasons Framelits, Triple Banner Punch, Lemon Builder Punch, Starburst Punch, Simply Scored Board, Heat Tool

Accessories: Basic Black Baker's Twine, Gold Library Clips, Gold Thread, Whisper White Embossing Powder


How much fun is this!  The front and back of the box are the stitched label from this fabulous "Stitched Seasons" framelit set:


(See why I LOVE these framelits so much?!?!?  SOOOOOO CUTE!!!  And you get THREE sizes of those labels!!!)

Then you just unclip the top of the box, and you can slide all sorts of fun treats/gifts/gift cards/etc. in there!!!

Just a few more pictures of the box:





What do you think?!  Like this box?!   😀  If you would like to learn how to get the supplies and directions to make projects like these FOR FREE...just send me an email and I will let you know about my club!

Thanks so much for visiting!!!!   Don't forget about my 12 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL this week!  Click HERE to check out that post!!



Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...