Monday, August 20, 2018

Tropical Stitched Seasons...

I have been having so much fun with the "Stitched Seasons" framelits.  It's fun to use with the "Blended Seasons" stamp set, & it's also fun to use them with other stamps!  I wanted to dress up some gifts I made for my club gals, so I used them for a fun tag using the Tropical Chic suite...


ColorsSoft Sea Foam, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Basic Black
Cardstock/Papers Blushing Bride, Basic Black, Shimmery White, Shaded Spruce, Soft Sea Foam, Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Tropical Chic
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Seasons Framelits, Stitched Labels Framelits, Tropical Thinlits, Tailored Tag Punch
Accessories: Linen Thread, Silver Faceted Gems, Silver 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon

Kinda in love with this tag, if I'm being honest. 😍




Thanks so much for visiting!  I hope you enjoy this!  Let me know if you have any questions on anything!! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...