Friday, July 20, 2018

TGIF Challenge 169: Just Breathe...

Well this week is a fun challenge!!!  It's a "Heat" of the summer challenge!  First of all, here is what I made:



ColorsCall Me Clover, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White, Powder Pink, Gold
Cardstock/Papers Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer Paper, Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Waterfront, Colorful Seasons
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Labels Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Heat Tool
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Powder Pink Mini Ruffled Ribbon
It's summery AND it's part of the challenge!  Double whammy!  😁 And here is the official challenge:

How fun is this challenge?!  Heat Embossing is definitely one of my fave things to do.  And you can do so much with this!  For my project...I just embossed the sentiment.  It honestly is one of my fave things to do with heat embossing...because I LOVE a white greeting!  It looks great on black, but I also love it on color--like I did on this project:


This saying makes my heart smile.  I need to remember this a lot of my days...so I thought it would be fun to make a little notebook with this sentiment.  SOOOOO...you open it up and here you are:


I think this is such a fun way to just have a little "clear my mind" journal when it's needed.  (Does anyone else LOVE putting pen to paper to work out emotions?!  One of my fave things to do!)  

And YES!  This notebook holder is just one of the empty Clear-Mount stamp cases that you can buy! Love these!!!


I hope you enjoy this project!  Now it's time to head on over to the TGIF CHALLENGE BLOG and play along!!!  Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...