Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Grapefruit Grove Birthday...

Where do you get your inspiration for your paper crafting projects?!  The card I am sharing today--I found a similar one on a Pinterest board and just had to make one like it.  So first up, here is my card:


ColorsGray Granite, Grapefruit Grove, Lemon Lime Twist
Cardstock/Papers Gray Granite, Grapefruit Grove, Watercolor Paper, In Color 2018-2020 Designer Series Paper Pack
Stamps: Perennial Birthday
Tools: Heat Tool
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Metallic Pearls

What do you think?!  I pretty much love this card.  It's a fun layout you could use a million times over!

Secondly...I want to share the Pinterest board where I found this card layout!  It's actually a Stampin' Up! board, and the card was designed by one of Stampin' Up's! Concept Artists!!!  CLICK HERE to see the board and find the card I CASE'd!  (Copy & Share Everything)

Here are a few pics of the details:




The flowers were fun to just stamp and then watercolor with a blender pens and ink.  I wanted the messy look, but you could be much cleaner if you wanted.  😀

One last look at the card...


What do you think?  I hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!
Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...