Monday, July 16, 2018

July Club Project: Follow Your Dream Photo Hanging...

So I shared the card we made at club last week in THIS POST.  Well, now do you want to see what project we made?!  ๐Ÿ˜€ (We always do a card and a 3D item.) Well I hope so, because I want to show you!!

I am kind of in love with this fun home decor photo hanging...


ColorsGray Granite, Coastal Cabana, Petal Pink, Basic Black
Cardstock/Papers Gray Granite, Coastal Cabana, Petal Pink, Basic Black, Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Pack
Stamps: Follow Your Dreams
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Labels Framelits, Chase Your Dreams Framelits
Accessories: Silver & Petal Pink Baker's Twine, Pool Party 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon

The "Follow Your Dream" bundle is truly one of my favorites.  It has fun dies and stamps that are so fun to use!!!  And, of course, my fave part about this project is the cute picture of my cute girls.  ๐Ÿ˜  However...this little focal point sure is adorable...


The photo hanging is 5"x7", and it's just covered chipboard.  We covered it with the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper (ON SALE THIS MONTH!!!) that I had just cut into 2" strips.

***IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE FREE SUPPLIES TO MAKE MY CLUB PROJECTS--AND PDF INSTRUCTIONS SHEETS--EACH MONTH...JUST CONTACT ME TO ASK ME HOW TO JOIN MY CLUB!!!  You just have to live in the United States!!!***

Look how cute this paper is!!!!


I hope you enjoy this project!  Let me know if you have any questions!!!  Thanks so much for visiting!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...