Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Hip Hip Hooray...It's A Birthday Party Day!

My baby girl just turned 5.  We love a good celebration at our house, so of course we had some birthday fun with her!  (She was SOOOOOOO excited it was finally her turn for a birthday!!!)  Today I just wanted to share a cute & quick little favor bag I made.  I couldn't find exactly what I wanted at the store, so I just grabbed some Kraft bags and decided I would just add a special little touch to them...


I used some retired products on here (I'm sorry!) but I wanted to show how much fun it is to just add a few special details to make it a wow bag.  My birthday girl even commented on it.  She notices it, and says so excitedly--"I LOVE this little piece on it, Mom!!!"  It was so cute and melted my heart!  Here is a bit of a close-up:


And the cute birthday herself...


And the birthday girl with her sisters...


I hope you enjoy this quick idea!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

3 comments:

wintam said...

I love these bags and it IS a WOW bag! Happy birthday you your daughter!

Design With Ink said...

Thank you so much!! She says thanks also! :-) I am glad you like the bag. They were super fun to make. Let me know if you have any questions on anything!

customized gifts for him said...

floral cushions for patio chairs
floral pillow cases cotton
vintage cushion cover blue

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...