Friday, July 6, 2018

TGIF Challenge 167: All About Color!!!

I have to admit, I LOVE a good Color Challenge.  I am all about color, so it's fun to try new combos that you maybe wouldn't normally put together.  This weeks' TGIF Challenge is a fun and summery color combo that I know you will love!!!  First, here is the card I made for the challenge:


ColorsWhisper White, Lemon Lime Twist, Pineapple Punch, Grapefruit Grove
Cardstock/Papers Lemon Lime Twist, Shimmery White, Vellum Cardstock, Watercolor Paper, Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Follow Your Dreams
Tools: Big Shot, Chase Your Dreams Framelits, Starburst Punch, Aqua Painter
Accessories: Iridescent Sequin Assortment

And here is the official color challenge graphic:


HOW MUCH FUN ARE THESE COLORS??!?!?!?!?   (I did add the Night of Navy spritz splatter, FYI.)


You can't fully see in the photo, but the "dream" is cut from Shimmery White cardstock.  So it shimmers in real life!  😍

What do you think about the watercoloring?  To get this colorful wash, I spritzed the Watercolor Paper with water first then just dropped a drop of Pineapple Punch ink from the reinker bottle right onto the paper.  Smear that around with an Aqua Painter, then repeat with the Grapefruit Grove color.  So much fun and gets you a pretty vibrant color...


All in all, I kinda want to make this card with lots of different stamp sets and die-cuts.  What do you think?!  I hope you enjoy!  Now it's your turn!  Head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog to play along!  I can't wait to see what you make!!!

Let me know if you have any questions!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...