Friday, July 27, 2018

New Baby's + Little Elephant = CELEBRATE!

New baby's truly are a celebration, right?!  I LOVE some newborn snuggles!  And my brother and sister in law just gave me the cutest new nephew!  He's certainly fun to snuggle and makes my heart swoon.  (He smells SOOOOOO good also.  Anyone else love breathing in that new baby smell or is it just me?!  😀)  Anyway...I wanted to give them something practical for their new baby, so I got them some gift cards to some local food places around them.  That way they can just grab some dinner when they need a meal.  BUT...it had to be wrapped cute, right?!  (Check out THIS POST where I also mentioned giving gift cards.)  Well...Little Elephant Bundle to the rescue!!!


ColorsCoastal Cabana, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White, Night of Navy, Gray Granite
Cardstock/Papers Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Stamps: Little Elephant
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Labels Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Celebrate You Thinlits, Elephant Builder Punch, Heat Tool
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Night of Navy ribbon (RETIRED!), Gold Library Clips, Striped Treat Bags

HOW CUTE IS HE?!?!  Just amazing, right?!  A fun stamp set with a coordinating punch...can't beat that!!!

Look at him a little closer, if you would like.  😀


And this Library Clip pulled double duty for this project.


I just *had* (Hee) to give them some cute baby clothes also...so I put those in a gift bag and then just clipped this on the front.  Double duty!!!


I hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you have any questions or need help ordering any Stampin' Up! supplies!!  Thanks for visiting!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...