Friday, March 3, 2017

TGIF Challenge - 97 Colorful Watercolor...

Wow!  Is it that time again?!  It is CHALLENGE time!!!  I so hope you play along because this week's challenge is a goodie!  Make anything you want...using these colors...

I LOVE color challenges!  So much fun to switch things up and try things you may not try.  So make anything with these colors and head to the challenge blog and post it! Just CLICK HERE to head there!

Want to see what I came up with?!  Well...here you go...


ColorsBermuda Bay, So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Cardstock/PapersBermuda Bay, Whisper White, So Saffron, Watercolor Paper, Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Series Paper
StampsSo Very Much
ToolsTriple Banner Punch, Big Shot, Hello You Thinlits, Stapler, Aqua Painter
Accessories: Linen Thread, Sprinkles Embellishements

I did a little fun watercoloring for this one.  I just swooshed some color onto watercolor paper using an Aqua Painter and ink pad (just smoosh the ink pad together before opening--then open the ink pad and you have a little "pool" of color on the lid you can easily grab ink from with your brush), and then cut out the word from that.  Gives such a fun technique.  I actually want to make this card again...there are some things I want to change and it was so much fun to do!

A few more pics...


Can I even being to express how much I LOVE the "So Very Much" Sale-A-Bration stamp set (earn this FREE before March 31st with a qualifying order!!!!).  It comes with a huge "Thank You" stamp...but here I just used this "so very much" supplemental stamp that comes with the set.  So much fun!



What do you think?! Doesn't this look fun to try?!  :-)   I hope you try...and then share! 

Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions.  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...