Thursday, March 16, 2017

Lucky Decor...

Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day!  I always love a fun theme.  :-) Just wanted to share a quick and easy home decor piece you could make for the day!  It's using the Sale-A-Bration Glimmer Paper!  This. Is. Beautiful. Paper!  So much shimmer!  The Mint Macaron is the one I used here...


So fun, right?!  I used the Sweet & Sassy framelit dies to cut out 3 hearts.  Then I used 2 of the Oval Framelits layered together to cut out an oval frame and just snipped a part off for the stem.  Then just adhere it to a 4x4 canvas.  Fun little piece for your mantle or wherever you like to decorate!

Side note...have you noticed the "Labeler Alphabet" in the Annual Catalog?  It is such a fun one!  That is how I stamped the "lucky" sentiment.  Love it!


So what do you think? Quick and easy home decor...my fave thing to do!


Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any other questions!  Earn this glimmer paper FREE (with qualifying order) before the end of this month and it's gone!

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...