Thursday, March 2, 2017

Succulents...It's In the Bag...

Have I told you lately how much I love the Succulent Bundle?!  Oh man...SO MUCH fun to make!  I've shown you a frame and mini planter that you can make with it HERE. Click HERE to see a fun card.  And then click HERE to see a fun pot to make.  But today...I want to share a Gift Bag that you can make with this fun bundle...


I love both these Kraft Gift Bags, as well as the Glassine Gift Bags.  As you can tell if you follow my blog...I use them a whole lot.  :-)

ColorsOld Olive, Sweet Sugarplum, Kraft
Cardstock/PapersOld Olive, Sweet Sugarplum, Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper
StampsOh So Succulent
ToolsTriple Banner Punch, Big Shot, Succulent Dies
Accessories: Metallic Ribbon Bundle--Gold, Basic Pearls, Lace Doilies

Here are some details...


LOOK HOW FUN THAT SUCCULENT IS!  It is really so beautiful.


And this ribbon...YUM!  It's delicious!  You can only get it...and it's FREE (with a qualifying order)... through March 31st!  So get it before it is gone!  It is SOOO buttery soft!

I hope you enjoy!  If you have any questions...let me know!  Or if you need to order any of these supplies...let me know!  designwithink@gmail.com  Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...