Wednesday, March 1, 2017

February Paper Pumpkin...Card After the Kit...

Remember the card layout in my last post?!  Remember how I said that it was a fun card layout that you can easily repeat over and over?!  Well...I wanted to show you what I mean!  Here is the same card...but using different stamps and paper!


ColorsMint Macaron, Night of Navy, Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach
Cardstock/PapersMint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White, Carried Away Designer Series Paper
StampsMany Happy Birthdays Paper Pumpkin Stamp Set
Accessories: Gold Sequin Trim, Linen Thread

Do you recognize these stamps?!  They are from February's Paper Pumpkin kit!  I always send a card to my subscribers using the stamps from that month's kit.  I want to show how you can keep using the stamps, even when you've finished the kit!




Little tip...punch a small bit of a circle on the side and it's the perfect place to tie twine without having it slip!

Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...