Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Fun With Sale-A-Bration...

I have a few projects to share with you tonight.  Wanted to share a couple things I have made with some of the fun Sale-A-Bration exclusive items... the Tasty Treats & Reverse Words stamp sets along with some of the Carried Away Designer Series Paper & the Sparkle Embossing Folder (which, as of today, is FREE until March 31st with a qualifying order)...


Don't worry...I have some close-up photos for you.  :-) 


Colors: Watermelon Wonder, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral
Cardstock/Papers: Watermelon Wonder, Watercolor Paper, Carried Away Designer Series Paper, Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Tasty Treats
ToolsBig Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits
Accessories: Gold Sequin Trim, Whisper White Baker's Twine

I LOVE this truck!  It's so much fun!  I used watercolor wonder pencils to color that sweet truck in....and then just added a few layers with some Designer Paper and sequins.


I love this next project...


Colors: Bermuda Bay, So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Cardstock/Papers: Bermuda Bay, So Saffron, Whisper White Carried Away Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Tasty Treats
ToolsBig Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Sparkle Embossing Folder
Accessories: Gold Thread, Gold Binder Clips, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, Delicate White Doilies

Fun little treat bag with a tag on front.  I saw a card like this online and decided to turn it into a treat bag.  Thought it was fun to use the trucks like this...a quick and easy way. 

I even embossed the treat bag...with one of the Embossing folders you can earn FREE until March 31st!  Seriously one of my most used and favorite embossing folders EVER...


And the last project...


Colors: Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum, Bermuda Bay
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Whisper White Thick, Sweet Sugarplum, Pool Party, Sweet Sugarplum Glimmer Paper
Stamps: Reverse Words, Designer Tee
Tools: Triple Banner Punch, Stapler, Confetti Stars Punch

Super quick and simple card using the Reverse Words stamp set.  I know the Glimmer Paper I used here is now sold out, but you can easily replace with the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper. 


***QUICK TIP*** on adhering the stars easily.  Punch out some stars from Glimmer Paper with Confetti Stars punch.  Add very LIGHT drops of the liquid Tombow glue where you want the stars.  Pick up a star and drop into the glue (so you don't touch the glue and get sticky fingers!).  Then just press the star down with the tip of your scissors.  Easy, Peasy and mess free!!



Hope you enjoy these projects!  I had a ton of fun making them!  Let me know if you have any questions on anything!  And let me know how I can help you get the supplies you need for your projects!  Don't miss out on the Sale-A-Bration fun!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...