Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Needed To Say Thanks!

I just have a quick gift package to show you today.  I made these for Easter for my daughter's teacher and bus driver.  Needed to take the opportunity to say thanks for taking such good care of my daughter while she is away from me!  So here is the gift bag...


I LOVE these bags!  In case you are wondering where I got them...they come in the Celebrations Basics Kit.  I LOVE this kit!  You can make darling banners with the kit...obviously.  I made one that I posted HERE.  But then you also get these cute treat bags!  Here is a picture of the whole kit...


Love it!  The neutral color makes it so easy to add whatever color you need for your occasion, and it's SO simple to use and put together.  

Anyway...here are a few more shots of the bag...


The twine that is holding the bag closed is also from the kit.  And I just folded the flap over a little to the back, punched a few holes, and tied the twine through it.  Super easy.  The stamping was so easy as well!  I used the Mosaic Madness Bundle...which has the Mosaic Madness stamp set and coordinating punch.  So easy...just stamp your images, punch them out, and adhere to your project!  


Maybe you are wondering what that Stawberry Slush doily is.  Well....it's the Paper Doilies that are in the catalog.  However...I embossed it with my Strawberry Slush ink pad and Clear Embossing Powder.  It is sooooo glossy and pretty in real life.  Here is a close-up...


I did this technique actually on another banner I made with this kit.  (I will share that soon.)  And am loving that you can easily make these doilies any color!  

Hope you enjoy this project!  Oh...and in case you are wondering...inside the bag is just some fun Easter candy.  Let me know if you have any questions or need any of these supplies to make your own!  designwithink@gmail.com  Thank so much for visiting!  


No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...