Thursday, April 24, 2014

Beautiful Bouquet...

I love flowers.  Let it be known.  I love them.  I prefer bright and cheery colors in my bouquets, and Gerbera Daisies are my favorite.  (Ok...that really doesn't have much to do with this post...but now you know anyway.  :-) )

Sometimes though, I prefer giving paper bouquets of flowers instead of living flowers.  They obviously last longer, and don't need any maintenance!  Can't beat that sometimes.  So today I want to share with you a paper bouquet of flowers that I made...


Gotta say...this is definitely bright and cheery!  Now I have a little tip for you.  If you are looking for a fun color combo to try...just look at a pack of Designer Series Paper.  I wasn't sure what colors I wanted to use...but then I saw my Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper out.  That was a fun color combo...so I went with it!  You don't even need to use the Designer Series Paper (even though I used a small bit)...but it is a great starting place for color combinations.  

Here are some more views of the bouquet...




And here are some pictures that show some up-close shots of how I put the flower together.  I just hot glued the wooden skewer onto the back of the flower.  Then glued a circle over that to cover up the ugly glue.  Easy, peasy!




Hope you enjoy this project!  Let me know if you have any questions!  Thanks so much for visiting!  And don't forget...


Get those orders in!  Ends tomorrow!  Email me with any questions or orders you would like me to place for you!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...