Wednesday, April 9, 2014

It's Bunny Time!!!

Just have a fun Easter treat to share with you today!  Easter is coming quick!  I saw this bunny on Pinterest and I just HAD to make it!  So I did!!  Here is my cute Easter Bunny...


Don't you just LOVE this little guy?!  I sure do!  I made him using the Oval Framelits and the Petite Purse die.  (Oh...and the egg in his "arms" is the small oval punch.)  Now you may be asking where the Petite Purse comes into play here?!  Well here is this little guy from behind...

Does it get any more fun than this?!?!  I am not sure it does.  :)  I love him!  (Or I guess her...she does have a bow after all! :) )  

Hope you love him too!  Let me know if you have any questions!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...