Friday, March 2, 2012

Triple Kite...

So here is a standard 4 1/4"x 5 1/2" card done with the same stamp set, colors, and Designer Paper used in the last project I posted HERE. But I just had SO much fun using these supplies. You will see a few more projects using these same products soon. :) This one is my triple kite card. I LOVE all the kites that come with it and I love how you can transform them to other things or use them as intended as kites. And LOVE the fun cloud stamp and again...LOVING my color spritzer. :) Here is the card...

Can you see the border stamp on here that came from the "In Stitches" wheel?! I am LOVING this! See my last post if you don't know what I am talking about. :) And here is a close-up of it...

Here are the kites...hopefully you can see the Dazzling Details that I added to the kites...
And more glitter on the sentiment banner...I hope you enjoy this card! Thanks for visiting!!!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Love this card Ashley!! It's a change from your usual card....but all your cards are different. I love that!!!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...