Wednesday, March 21, 2012

First Birthday...Part 3

Well here is the kitchen area of the party. Starting with the food table. (The most important...right?!) I just LOVE how I could incorporate so many items of my Stampin' Up stash into this party! I spent more time in my stamp room prepping for this party than I have in a long time! It was great to have an excuse to get in there! :) So here is the last bit of the party...

We brought up two doors that we weren't using to make the backdrop. I just hung fabric over both sides of the door to bring in some more splashes of sunshine. Then I used the wonderful Big Shot and the Pennant Die to make the pennants. They were really pretty quick and VERY easy to make! A fun way to bring in the colors of the party. We did picnic food for the party. Lunch meats platters, pasta salad, homemade mac and cheese (didn't make it on the table before I took a pic), spinach/strawberry salad, etc. It all tasted yummy...if I do say so myself! And then I am KICKING myself because I didn't get a picture of the cake!!!!! I did get a pic of Madi's "smash" cake, but not the big one that fed everyone else! Bummer. Oh well. It had a big sun on it. :) And here is a close-up of the pennants...And here is one of my fave things that I made that I will for sure keep. It's her "you are my sunshine" ribbon/fabric balls...
I found this big glass container that was just perfect! Then just took a ton of ribbon out of my stash and went to town. I even used some fabric on one or two of them. These are quick and easy to make as well....for any event you need them for! Then I tied that AMAZING striped ribbon around the glass container and made a fun tag with the Framelits Labels die. This was so much fun to make. Here is a bit of a close-up...
I LOVE these and I am sure this will end up in my daughters room. :)

Here are just some shots of the food table. Nothing really crafty. I could of done a lot more...but I felt I had done enough. :) Or more so...ran out of what we call "time!" :)

For drinks we had some sunny lemonade and some Capri-SUNS! :) (Couldn't resist!) And then had a few different types of candy's in the appropriate colors. Yes...my dad even picked out all the brown Reese's Pieces so we only had the ones that matched. :) So here is the Drink/Candy Bar...
And don't you LOVE that FUN and SUNNY balloon?!?!? LOVED IT! There are also some yellow and orange balloons but you kinda can't see those in this shot. :) And I should of decorated the clear cups with some paper or something...but just had the clear cups out there so they could have something to put their candy in. Hope you have enjoyed! Thanks for visiting!!!

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...