Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Circles Galore...

Today I have a card for you that was super fun to make. It was created with lots of circle punches! First you need to see the card...

Isn't it fun?! I had lots of fun making it! I punched out lots of circles from the Cheerful Treat paper. I LOVE buying paper in sets! SO many fun and coordinating images! Easy peasy...I don't have to think through it at all! I just punched out all my circles then swiped them all with my Concord Crush ink pad. (This just helps them all pop a bit more.) Then I layered them onto a piece of cardstock cut to the size I wanted it on my card. As I was adhering...circles were going over edges and such. That doesn't matter while you are layering. Then once you have it all together how you want it...I just cut off the circles that were hanging over the edges. Then just adhered it to my card (after I stamped my Pink Pirouette card base with the "Netting" background stamp. I LOVE LOVE this! It's a must have!). Then added the other elements. Here is a close-up of some of the circles...Isn't it fun seeing all the different colors and patterns! I LOVE that Concord Crush ribbon as well!! Then have to use this stamp set again...
The Sprinkled Expressions stamp set is the best! You have until Saturday to earn this FREE! Who wouldn't LOVE to get a card that says, "You make my whole face smile."?!?! Link I LOVE it!!! The image was stamped then punched with the 2 1/2" Circle punch. The scallop behind it is the scallop circle from the Pennant die. Sorry...it's not a punch! :) Then I splattered everything with my Color Spritzer tool and my Pink Pirouette marker.

I hope you enjoy this card! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed making it! :)

Thanks for visiting!!!! Don't forget to place your last minute Sale-A-Bration orders!!!!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...