Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Petite Pocket Treats Continued...

A little bit ago I shared with you my March Club Projects. (Click on March Club Projects to see what I am talking about if you missed it.) Well...I LOVED making the treat pouches from the Petite Pocket die...so I made some more! These are made with the same Cheerful Treat Hostess Designer Series Paper (and you don't HAVE to be an actual "hostess" to get this! If your own personal order is $150 or more...YOU can pick out at least another FREE $25 of merchandise!) that I have been using all week. These are much brighter than my club ones. Here are the two I did...
Aren't they fun?! :) They are basically the same...just the focal image is different. So here is the first one...
They are so easy to make. Just cut out your Petite Pocket with your Big Shot and die. Then adhere it together, without folding the top down. Then decorate and fill! Gift cards even fit in these! :) YAY! Anyway...I love this stamp set that is the mini. Bordering Romance or something like that. (Can't remember at the moment.) I just stamped on Pink Pirouette and colored with coordinating markers. (Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade, Concord Crush, Pink Pirouette) I think added highlights with my fab white gel pen! I love how it makes everything pop! I also stamped a background on the actual Petite Pocket. AND OF COURSE used my color spritzer! Here is a close up of the focal point...

Love the banner hanging off also! Hope you like that one.

On to the second...
This focal point I just stamped, colored (using same colors as first one), and added details with white gel pen. Then did a little ruffling with the FABULOUS Concord Crush ribbon. And adhered it to the pocket. Here is a close-up...
Hope you enjoy!!! Thanks SO MUCH for visiting!!!!!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...