Sunday, March 11, 2012

Stitched WOW...

This card is inspired by the first card in my last post. I really liked the card and just did another version. Here it is...
There are lots of little things I did to this card to add detail. I again used my marker Color Spritzer. Again...LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! I used it on all the elements of my card...the card vase, the flower, the background, etc. Then I used the Distressed Dots background stamp in Pool Party. I also sponged Pool Party on the Whisper White piece. Then the stitching around the border is done with the "In Stitches" wheel that I made into a stamp set. If you missed the post where I talked about that, you can click HERE to read that. Here is a bit of a close-up...
And here is a shot so you can see the dimension. I LOVE LOVE Baker's Twine and I LOVE how you can wrap it around the card a few times to make it as thick as you want and to add more interest. It's not as bulky as ribbon (which is fun sometimes) and cheaper too! :) I love that Triple Layer Blossom Bouquet Punch as well. I used two different size flower layers to make the base of the flower. I cut off the bottom of the card a bit with the Scallop Border punch and then added some Designer Paper from the Suite Shoppe suite on the inside of the card just to add a little detail. Then I added the card front to card base with dimensionals. I really like how this card turned out. Hope you enjoy as well!! Thanks for visiting!!!

No comments:

Stampin' Fancy Friday Fancy Color Combos!

This month on the Stampin' Fancy Friday Design Team ... we are coming at you with Fancy Color Combos!  And it has been a FUN challenge w...