Friday, June 18, 2010

Floral Thanks...

Yesterday the card I shared had a "because I care" sentiment that was from the "Because I Care" NEW Hostess stamp set that will be available in July! Well...today I made a card using a few of the other stamps in that set...

I actually was not too big of a fan when I first saw this flower. Not really "my style" or something. But after using it...I'm quickly really liking it. It is quite fun and graphic. I'm bummed because the picture does NOT show how sparkly in real life. I sprayed some Shimmer Spray on it so it's all sparkly in real life! Here is a close up of the sentiment...
I colored the flowers in with Daffodil Delight (a NEW color!!!) and Pear Pizzazz (a NEW In Color!!!). Then card base is Rich Razzlberry with a Basic Black mat. The "thank you" sentiment is mounted on Rich Razzleberry textured cardstock. The "thank you" was punched out with the Oval punch and then I hand cut out the Basic Black mat it is on. The button is actually a So Saffron button with some linen thread.
Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...