Tuesday, June 1, 2010

LAST CHANCE LISTS ARE HERE!!!!


LAST CHANCE LISTS ARE HERE! (The last chance items are products that are retiring on June 30th and won't be available for purchase! Accessories are only "while supplies last" so they won't even last that long!) There are even some retiring accessories that are 25% off...or 50% off!!!!
Click HERE to see the retiring stamps list.

Click HERE to see the retiring Definitely Decorative list.

Click HERE to see the retiring Accessories list.

If you would like to see the images of any of these items and don't have your catalog with you...click HERE to go to the Stampin' Up! store.

If you would like to purchase any items...just send me an email or give me a call! Or you can order 24/7 on my website... http://www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net/ .

ALSO...Stampin' Up! is offering a GREAT DEAL to recruit now! They have a $99 Mini Starter Kit! Let me know if you would like any information on that! There are SO MANY reasons to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator! :)

Let me know if you have any questions!!!!

No comments:

A Little Birthday Love ...

I am a big fan of wrapping a birthday gift in a fun & special way.  However ... I will preface it by saying it is NEVER a necessity.  😁...