Monday, July 13, 2009

Twist Box...

If you want to have some SERIOUS fun making a box....you have to try this one! Stampin' Up is SO NICE and provides all these ideas for us. Well...this was one they showed us. It is SO MUCH FUN to make. ALL that holds this box together is a strip of sticky strip to form the box. The two ends are PULLED, PUSHED, TWISTED, and SMOOSHED to close. NO adhesive. The ribbons are just on there for decorative purposes. On to the box...

HOW FUN?! There are two new In Color's used....Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo.Just a bit of a close up. Those flowers come from the "Flower Fold" die (I think that is what it's called anyway) for the Big Shot. I LOVE that thing! Anyway: HERE is the template for the box. It might be kinda confusing just following that. If I knew how to do videos, I would do one to show you. Maybe I'll work on that. :) Let me know if you have questions though. The black circles are punched out with the 1/2" circle punch....FYI. Then adhesive goes on that one small flap. Thanks for visiting! Hope you're having a great Monday!

1 comment:

sgreeniaus said...

This looks great, Thanks
The 7 &3/8" side is the side with the sticky stripe?
SG

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...