Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Since you asked....you got it!

I've had some requests about making my July's class tutorial for sale. I've listened and decided I would do that! :) I'm sorry I can't just give this tutorial away. Since this is a paid event it just isn't fair to do that to those that come/pay for the Class To Go. But I have a 22-page tutorial with LOTS of pictures so it's perfectly clear how to make this album. There are step by step directions, measurements listed, supply lists, etc, etc. If you would like to purchase it, it's available for $4.95 and there is a PayPal link at the bottom of this post. If you are a demonstrator, you are more than willing to purchase this as well. (I get lots of questions asking if demos are allowed to buy my class to go kits and such...so yes you can!!) FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE BOUGHT A CLASS TO GO KIT....you will be receiving this tutorial via email so don't purchase again. :) Please let me know if you have any questions and enjoy! Allow 24 hours after payment for tutorial to be delivered via email, but odds are it will be a LOT quicker than that! :) If you would like to receive all the supplies to make one of these with the tutorial see THIS POST and I'll be happy to mail you them!

Thanks for visiting!







Happy Paper Bag Scrapbook Tutorial




No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...